Division of Optical Wave Propagation
headed by Prof. Aleksandr A Zemlyanov
- Investigation of laser radiation propagation in the turbulent atmosphere.
- Investigation of formation and transmission of optical signals in multicomponent inhomogeneous scattering and absorbing media.
- Nonlinear optics of the atmosphere.
- Adaptive optics.
- Physics of generators of coherent radiation.
- Physics of remote methods for studying geo and technogenic anomalies from their optical manifestations in the atmosphere.
- Atmospheric femtosecond optics.