Laboratory of Lidar Methods
headed by Prof. Gennadii G Matvienko
Investigations are mostly aimed at development of methods and technical facilities for laser sensing of the atmosphere and
the surface, including
- remote sensing of the atmosphere by femtosecond laser pulses
- study of the possibilities of laser sensing of plants and biological aerosols using spectroscopic methods
- statistical modeling of transspectral processes at laser sensing of the environment
- study of brightness and polarization characteristics of the Earth's atmosphere using methods of passive sensing.
- Lidar fluorescent technologies for remote investigation of organic components of atmospheric aerosol and plant cover have been developed.
- As applied to the problem of formation and transfer of cloud and aerosol fields and their influence on the radiative conditions on our planet, multispectral all-sky cameras have been designed.
- For the development of new lidar technologies of environmental monitoring, effects of the interaction of femtosecond laser radiation with various objects in the atmosphere are studied.
- Peculiarities in the scattering of femtosecond pulses by atmospheric aerosols associated with the nonstationary and nonlinear character of the phenomena are revealed.
- Svetlana V Babchenko, engineer, phone: +7 3822 490-298, E-mail: email@example.com
- Dmitrii A Bochkovskii, junior staff scientist, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksandra S Bogdanova, programmer
- Aleksei V Burnashov, staff scientist, Dr., E-mail: email@example.com
- Alexey I. Elizarov, post-graduate student, Dr.
- Vladimir V. Filatov, engineer
- Viktor P Galileiskii, senior staff scientist, Dr., phone: +7 3822 492-647, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anatolii I Grishin, senior staff scientist, Dr., phone: +7 3822 492-408, E-mail: email@example.com
- Anastasiya N Iglakova, programmer, phone: +7 3822 492-036, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dmitrii V Kokarev, engineer, phone: +7 3822 492-036, E-mail: email@example.com
- Sof'ya F. Kovalyova, engineer
- Aleksandr V Kryuchkov, junior staff scientist
- Boris P. Kuznetsov, adv.engineer, phone: +7 3822 492-647, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrei A Lisenko, senior staff scientist, Dr., phone: +7 3822 491-496, E-mail: email@example.com
- Valerii N Marichev, main staff scientist, Prof, phone: +7 3822 491-642, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dmitrii A. Matukhnov, technician
- Anatolii G Matukhnov, leading technologist, phone: +7 3822 492-408
- Ilona A. Medvedenko, engineer
- Aleksandr M Morozov, leader programmer, phone: +7 3822 492-647, E-mail: email@example.com
- Viktor K Oshlakov, senior staff scientist, Dr., phone: +7 3822 492-408 491-895, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vladimir K Shumsky, engineer, phone: +7 3822 492-363, E-mail: email@example.com
- Aleksandr Ya Sukhanov, senior staff scientist, Dr., phone: +7 3822 491-496, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Semen V Yakovlev, staff scientist, Dr., E-mail: email@example.com